P.R.E.P. 2021 AAU Season – 6th, 7th, 9th, & 10th
Our 9th year of Operations will feature five teams (P.R.E.P. Rabb 6th, P.R.E.P. Phelps Turner 7th, P.R.E.P. Buerman 9th, P.R.E.P. Scott 9th, & P.R.E.P. Turner 10th) competing across Minnesota and the national landscape in 2021!
- Head Coaches – Tanysha Scott (3rd season w/ P.R.E.P.), Chris Buerman (2nd season w/ P.R.E.P.), Derrick Turner (1st season w/ P.R.E.P.), Brittanie Phelps (1st season w/ P.R.E.P.)
- 8 tournament season (6th & 7th – regional travel) & 10 tournament schedule (9th & 10th – regional & national travel)
- 11-player rosters (roster openings available – ‘A’ caliber players preferred – serious inquiries contact us)
- 2 (90-minute) practices per week (West Metro gym locations)
- AAU season begins in late March 2021 (week of March 22, 2021)
- AAU season takes place late March 2021 – July 2021